Tuesday 10 November 2009

Two great discoveries

Yesterday night I went out, walking, to find an open bookshop in Corrientes av. -that street who never sleeps- It was about 23...and ..wow, there was she...bookshop and CD store...luckily Ghandi was closed, cause could happened that I entered there instead of going to the one which is in front of it in Corrientes av. close to Rodriguez Peña. Don't know it's name, I have entered there before, but it was not but yesterday I found how good it is. I was sorrounded by incredible CD's, looking for one particular CD (e.g. Martin Buscaglia) and finding a lot I liked, I was interested in... and the way there are exhibited. Well, to sum up I bought Peggy Lee. A great CD. I only had Fever .mp3 before sang by her. In that CD there ar great songs delightfully played and sang by Peggy Lee, I strongly recommend it.
The other discovery is http://www.korrektiv.org/ I looked through it quickly, it promises great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment